Dear All,

As the Non-Governmental Centre on Access to Public Information we run
a number of cases linked to access to information of calendars of
members of cabinet in the Polish government. Some of Ministers refused
to publish any schedule/calendar/data on their work/meetings. We will
go to courts with them. How it is in your countries? Are the calendars
of Ministers published, accessible? We would be thankful for your
remarks, this knowledge would be helpful in our activities in Poland.

Those of you who are interested in the activities of watchdog
organizations in Central and Eastern Europe, please have a look on
webpage of our Watchdog Program: http://watchdog.org.pl/25,dz.html.
You will find there, among others, monthly reports on watchdog
activities in CEE countries and many other information on access to
information and watchdoging in Poland
(http://watchdog.org.pl/110,polish_watchdogs.html).

Best regards,
Szymon Osowski

Citizenship Network - Watchdog Poland
The Non-Governmental Centre on Access to Public Information
http://informacjapubliczna.org.pl/19,english.html
http://watchdog.org.pl/25,dz.html
ul. Ursynowska 22/2, PL 02-605 Warsaw, Poland
+48 22 844 73 55, d...@lgo.pl

<http://www.informacjapubliczna.org.pl>