All,
*

**

*
I know that many off you are often requested to contribute to surveys. At
Open Knowledge Foundation we're currently reaching out to the community to
improve the coverage of the Open Data Census (http://census.okfn.org/) and
to verify existing contributions to ensure information is still up to date
and reliable.

As several of you highly familiar with open data, I'm asking if any of you
would be able to help out.

There are two actions you can help with:

   - Contribute to countries where there is missing information - you can
   do this right now, just visit http://census.okfn.org/country
   - Review existing contributions - you will need access to the review
   spreadsheet *(just let me know and I can add you)*

The work doesn't need to involve a lot of of time. We're looking update the
census over the next week *until June 12th* and would hope that you'd both
add information yourself as well as mobilize input and expertise from
colleagues to contribute.

It would be great if you could help bring the census up to date. Let me
know if you have questions and I'd be glad to help via Skype or email. Get
in touch if you're interested to help out by adding or updating your
country!

Best,
Anders