Greeting from Jordan

There is a debate currently taking place in Jordan about the blocking of 292
news websites and the unjustified actions undertaken by the government. JTC is
also a member of a national coalition that is putting pressure on the
government to withdraw its decision that limits and constraints the freedom of
media, expression and information in Jordan. Can the FoI writes to our
government clarifying that this action and decision do not comply with the
international agreements signed and ratified by Jordan?  On same front, the
protests are going on in front of the Parliament as I write to you now?!

Please advice

Thanks and best,

Hilda Ajeilat
President
Jordan Transparency Center
Tel (cell): +962796124320
                +962776339090
Skype: hilda.ajeilat
Twitter: jotransparency
Facebook مركز الشفافية الأردني
www.transparency-jordan.org (under construction)

''aiming at enhancing democracy, transparency, accountability, good governance,
and combating corruption through civic participation and monitoring in Jordan".
JTC Team

Sent from my iPhone