Hi all,

Thanks for these comments. Both of these issues are actually addressed in the
main paper (see page 9 on public outreach and pages 3 and 11 on costs). The bit
posted below is just an outline - almost a table of contents - for the main
paper which is where the substance is found.

Best wishes, Toby
Toby Mendel
Executive Director

Centre for Law and Democracy