On Nov 23, 2007 2:39 AM, Stéphane Conversy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> for example, there is a lot of canvas examples in the function directory,
> none in the object directory.
> Why is that ? can't I program OO graphical stuff  with LOLA ?

You can. The fact that the canvas stuff was done in jolt is not a sign
of what you can or can't do with the various pieces of the system. The
canvas stuff was created initially to support some jolt+javascript
work that needed graphical capabilities. I wouldn't try to infer
anything profound from its existence/implementation.

Dan