Thanks for making this available.

I'm trying to build the tcp example under idst/function/examples2 and I'm
missing the header file: sys/sockio.h . I'm building on an ubuntu box, but
apt-file isn't giving me any info as to what package for which that file is
included. Google isn't giving me anything useful either.  Where can I find
that header?

It seems like sys/sockio.h is a header for the FreeBSD kernel source, but
maybe those interfaces are provided in another header like sys/ioctl? I
found a HP developer page alluding to that.

Thanks

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Ian Piumarta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I just added idst/function/jolt2 and idst/function/examples2 to the
> repository.  The subject line says the rest.  Documentation to follow soon.
>  It's experimental and certainly contains bugs.  Break it and/or criticise
> it violently.
>
> Cheers,
> Ian

Cornelius Toole, Jr.