I wonder if a thousand years ago the readers of the world thought that only
certain people had an aptitude for reading.
=====

As a professional coder and father of young children I find Dethe's anecdote
of teaching his children to code/program at an early age has me thinking I
need to take another stab at showing Scratch again to my children.