Prograph, much like Self, looks to be another tragic visual programming
language story (and the moving obituary for the lead developer on the
Andescotia Marten website doesn't help!)

As far as I'm aware, the visual dataflow language that gets the most actual
use nowadays (albeit in a narrow niche market) is Pure Data. It's an open
source project and seems fairly healthy. See http://puredata.info for
details.

Pd and its commercial cousin, Max/MSP, may be responsible for the common
perception I've encountered that visual languages are for
artists/musicians/hobbyists, not "real" programmers... but at least they've
survived! And, come to think of it, they've brought the creative discipline
and joy of programming to many who would never care to get past the ugly
syntax and absurdly convoluted workflow of "conventional" languages.

May we all live long enough to see better days.

-- Max