On Jul 24, 2011, at 2:39 PM, Marcel Weiher wrote:

There was one question I had on the scaling issue that would not have fitted in the Q&A: while praising the design of the Internet, you spoke less well of the World Wide Web, which surprised me a bit. Can you elaborate?

Marcel

Marcel,

Dr Alan Kay addressed the World Wide Web design a number of times in writing, lectures and keynotes. Here are three: