> Congratulations!  AFAIK it's the first programming language in Arabic.
>
> Thanks! It's not the first Arabic PL but in my opinion the first practical
one. The previous ones seem to be experiments...

> I would suggest to teach lisp (or scheme) to children.

I have some ideas that I'd like to experiment with when teaching
programming, basically going from low abstraction to more abstraction;
Kalimat is an implementation for those ideas. Also I wanted to make a
programming language that kind of looks like Arabic and less like math :)

 You could make
> an arabic lisp.  The only thing needed (you already have it implemented
> for kalima) is the right-to-left editor.
>
> That said, I'm actually interested in making an Arabic Lisp-derivative at
some point in the future and run it on SmallVM, the VM made for Kalimat
programs to run on.

Besides rekindling my love for Lisp, such a project would test if SmallVM
is actually good for hosting multiple languages or not.

Until then, I might be able to steal some Lispy features like macros. I've
outlined some of my thoughts about adding macro systems to the language
here:

http://iamsamy.blogspot.com/2011/12/dreams-about-metaprogramming-in-kalimat.html

They kind of look like Julia's macros...