On 12/23/2012 3:48 PM, John Pratt wrote:
Respectfully, go read Zhuan Falun and then comment on this thread.

eastern religious stuff is not compatible with my religious background, so I will decline...

(more so, this group is theoretically more about science and computers than it is about eastern religion...).

did end up going and reading some more about neurology though, since this is more religiously neutral, and seemingly more directly related to all this (like, interactions between the amygdala and parietal and frontal lobes and so on).

but, any case, little obviously productive here anyways...