Looks nice to me!

But no ivory towers around to pillage. (However planting a few seeds is almost 
always a good idea)

Cheers,

Alan




>________________________________
> From: Charles Perkins <[email protected]>
>To: Fundamentals of New Computing <[email protected]> 
>Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 3:52 PM
>Subject: [fonc] yet another meta compiler compiler
> 
>While we're all waiting for the next STEP report I thought I'd share something 
>I've been working on, inspired by O'Meta and by the Meta-II paper and by the 
>discussions on this list from November.
>
>I've written up the construction of a parser generator and compiler compiler 
>here: https://github.com/charlesap/ibnf/blob/master/SyntaxChapter.pdf?raw=true
>
>The source code can be had here: https://github.com/charlesap/ibnf
>
>Don't be fooled by the footnotes and references, this is a piece of outsider 
>literature. I am a barbarian come to pillage the ivory tower. Yarr.
>
>Chuck
>_______________________________________________
>fonc mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://vpri.org/mailman/listinfo/fonc
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
fonc mailing list
[email protected]
http://vpri.org/mailman/listinfo/fonc

Reply via email to