Hi Juan,

Glad that you're making progress! One question: how hard would it be to use
a TrueType font (or any fill-based font) with your rasterizer? And, I would
be interested in comparing the visual results of rendering 1) a TrueType
font via FreeType, 2) a TrueType font via your Morphic 3 rasterizer, 3)
your stroke font via the Morphic 3 rasterizer.

I know option 3) produces the best quality, I'm just interested in the
visual details. Such a comparison might also be helpful to showcase and
explain your work to others.

Dan