Waalaikum-Salam!

> Sorry for not providing feedback on Bengali font as the PC at home
> needs some fixing but I promise to write you back. But I must warn you
> that my Bangla is bit too rustic, still will try to persuade some one
> to have a look and give opinion.

Please do...I really want to make sure that the encodings etc. are right.

> BTW are you aware of the following: Quote
>
> Hi,
> In case there would be any echo...
>
> Akka is complete, and it's a matter of days before I release test 1.0

I was not aware of Akka, and I know even less about console fonts than X
fonts, but I'd be happy to consider any tweaks required to the font to make
it console friendly. Feel free to point the Akka folks to it (I just went to
the web site, and I wonder if it is too late for 1.0).

Thanks anyway, Shaheed