Mike FABIAN wrote:
James Richard Tyrer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> さんは書きました:

Mike FABIAN wrote:

I wonder where in /etc/fonts.fonts.conf exactly is the best
place to put the include statement for ~/.fonts.conf.
It cannot be at the very end of /etc/fonts/fonts.conf because
then the following would not work:
Put it at the end of the list starting with:

	<dir>/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts</dir>

But if ~/.fonts.conf is included there (i.e. very early in
/etc/fonts/fonts.conf), it is not possible to override the rules from
/etc/fonts/fonts.conf in the personal ~/.font.conf file.

I appear to need more sleep as I have given the correct answer, but it sappers to be for the wrong question -- not the one which you asked.

Doesn't you: "fonts.conf" file already have the line:

<include ignore_missing="yes">~/.fonts.conf</include>

in it?

--
JRT