From: Alex McLintock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Help in XML Rendering to PostScript

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Hello,
> I have tried converting to PCL and then streaming to a port,
> which works pretty well, but is not a 100% compatibile (PCL beng only HP)

IMHO a large number of printers are PCL compatible nowadays - even those
not made by HP.

I'd say they were more common than postscript -

Why are you doing this on low spec machines?

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
DR WHO COMPETITION:
http://www.diversebooks.com/cgi-bin/caption/captions.cgi?date=200104
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/