Quoting Eugene Nedzvetsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> No, thanks . I will receive this copy from CVS,when it will appear on
> CVS.

I'll be back home on Sunday (the 24th). It's unlikely that I'll commit it on
Sunday evening, but it won't be any later than Monday.

I'd say that under typical circumstances it's best to post material for
potential commits right to fop-dev; that way any available committer can pick
up, and we avoid situations like the current one, where I'm restricted to
webmail for 7 days.

Regards,
Arved