> Subject: Re: Keep-together (and the other keep-*'s)
> It's not against spec in my book either, but it's currently not
> implemented in FOP, for table-row or for anything else.
> The problem with all that keep-* stuff is that it's not that easy to do.
> Actually, I was kind of mulling it over for table-rows, but so far, I
> haven't gotten around to it.
>
> Karen

And on a carefuly re-reading of the Spec I see what caused my confusion. In
6.7.9 the keep-together attribute is noted as applying to fo:table-row,
whereas in 7.18.3 (where I was looking when I wrote my inital email),
fo:table-row is missing from the list of objects the keep-together attribute
applies to.

Ooops.

And as to difficult to do.

I bet. But very useful.

I might just have to make some home programming time and dive in.

TTFN
----
Struan Judd <*> "And so it begins ..."  ICQ: 4498196
http://neongraal.sf.org.nz
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 Voicemail and Fax: +1 (201) 305-1011 x1006