Very interesting and helpful information.  My understanding was that the
renderer would render the page as it is laid out in the XSL file, and since
the header is near the top (with text and graphics) I find it odd that it is
rendered and appears at the bottom of the page.

The text itself looks like it is in a much smaller font, but the sizes on
the page on relative to each other.  My main concern now is getting things
to appear in the proper order - either with or without an image.  If I take
out the header portion, things seem to work better.

Thanks again for the help,

Tony