Jim, I'm doing the same thing with my report. Add a different last-page id
block at the end of each section (     <fo:block
id="last-csr-page"></fo:block>) You'll also have to start a new
master-page-sequence with each section and set the initial page number to 1.

Now if we can just figure out how to get (Continued) into a table header!
I've been trying to come up with some clever way to change the header on the
fly or use table-omit-header in reverse, but I'm stumped. Is this what
marker/retrieve marker is supposed to be for by any chance? I'm playing with
them right now. I'll let you know if I get any where. ANd what the heck are
widows and orphans?