Hello,

Maybe somebody could give me some hints how to do the following:

1. After PDF is created, I want to find out for every pdf page what
original content is there, I mean I want to know, that from the
beginning of the original xml file until some position in it, content went
to the 1st page of pdf document, then content until another position in
original xml went to the 2nd page and so on.

2. I would like to generate pdf file with only selected pages included (or page
range).

P.S. I am using FOP from a java program.

Thank you,
Yury