Hello everybody
I am a FOP beginner, can somebody help me please with this problem

I need to put a cutsomized header in my pages, the header should contain a
different block (of text) according to the page currently being generated,
so the condition will be based on the page number

1. is there an fo property I can use (say for the static-content or the
block elemtents) that makes certain blocks appear/disappear from headers
according to page number
2. how can I use FOP to generate this content

Thanks a million