I'm using XSLT to translate XML into FO.  The field containing the form
feeds is a text element.  I need to be able to do this using XSL.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Akerman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 4:18 PM
To: FOP Dev
Subject: Re: Page Breaks

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Jim Urban wrote:

> I have a servlet which dynamically generates XML which is then translated
> into FO and ran through FOP to generate PDFs.  What can I embed (like a
> "\f") in the XML text that will cause FOP to automatically start a new
page?

> Thanks,
>
> Jim Urban

I've translated "\f" into:

</fo:flow>
</fo:page-sequence>
<fo:page-sequence master-name="simple">
<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">

If thats not sufficently clear, I could provide an example plain-text to
xsl-fo conversion program I've written.

                                        Michael Akerman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Information Services
(501) 575-5870                          University of Arkansas
http://www.uark.edu/~mike