From: Arved Sandstrom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 8:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Page Breaks

Not everything needs to be XSLT. In this case you could preprocess with a
Perl one-liner that would be blazingly fast. Something like:

perl -i.bak -pe 's!\x0C!<ff/>!g;' XMLFILE

(Use double quotes on a Windows command-line). Then you'll have <ff/>
elements that you can act on in your XSLT.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom