As you have visited the site you will know the information here:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/testing.html

This is all the information.
The plans are to get FOP to be able to run through all the tests first.

Of course if more people were involved then someone could work on
improving this.
Maybe this could be used to produce an output of information that users
could see.