Hi Peter,

Thanks for the work. Maybe this can go with the rest of the design.

I would strongly suggest that you do not write the html.
The apache web site is done from xml and all the images, layout etc. is
done from a stylesheet. These will also be updated by others.
If you look at "docs/xml-docs/fop/*.xml" this is the xml format. It is
converted by stylebook (will become cocoon soon) into the html.