On 2002.01.03 16:22 Peter B. West wrote:
> Keiron,
>
> I went to cvs looking for examples of how to write the xml for
> multi-level menus like the "new design" menus, but could not see where
> it was happening.  I found this -
>
>  <external href="design/index.html"      label="NEW DESIGN" />
>
> - in fop.xml, but not the source.  Where is it?

Hi Peter,

The design docs are in "docs/design/". The docs can be created using the
build target "htmldoc".
This converts the fop book with the site docs and also the design book
with the design docs and puts them into the docs/html-doc directory and
docs/html-doc/design.

This will very likely change a lot with the new website for xml.apache.org
so don't get too attached to it.