We use it for generating shipping reports in our software and it has now
become our main reporting tool..  Volume can be from several to several
hundred report requests per day.  Page counts are usually in the double
digits, but can get into the triple digits depending on the client using
our software.  No sevlets here (yet) and we are still coping with the speed
issues.  Justification was that it worked and did not lock us into a
proprietary format.

-Lou

Patrick Andries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/13/2002 05:31:25 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]