    From:   Antonio Marín Fernández [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Monday, January 21, 2002 5:45 PM
    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject:        RE: Any real-life business use ?

    Hi Rabi. I want develop a project what generate some reports. I'd like know how have you make it. What tools have you use to develop your project, for example if you have use some graphics tools to design the reports like XSLFast. etc...

    Thanks.

     << File: sinttu1.jpg >>

    Antonio M. Marín Fernández
    SADIEL, S.A.
    c/ Isaac Newton s/n Edificio Sadiel - Sodean, Isla de la Cartuja
    41092 SEVILLA
    Tel. 955064712
    Tel. 955043600 Fax 955043601
    <http://www.sadiel.es> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>