Hi fop-dev,

Has anyone written a simple(ish) FOP extension that they would be
willing to share with the list (or even just me) as an example?  I'm
talking full jar file here.  The lack of examples (other than the quite
complicated SVG extension) in the docs and on the mailing lists is quite
frustrating.

We don't have to go through the work of writing it up for publication
(yet).  Just seeing the mechanics of someone else's jar would be great
for beginners.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Adrian Edwards