From: Michiel Verhoef [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 1 March 2002 6:36 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Example extension

Have a look at: http://www.exslt.org/

HTH,

Michiel

$ -----Original Message-----
$ From: Adrian Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
$ Sent: vrijdag 1 maart 2002 8:34
$ To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$ Subject: Example extension
$
$ Hi fop-dev,
$
$ Has anyone written a simple(ish) FOP extension that they would be
$ willing to share with the list (or even just me) as an example?  I'm
$ talking full jar file here.  The lack of examples (other than
$ the quite
$ complicated SVG extension) in the docs and on the mailing
$ lists is quite
$ frustrating.
$
$ We don't have to go through the work of writing it up for publication
$ (yet).  Just seeing the mechanics of someone else's jar would be great
$ for beginners.
$
$ Thanks in advance.
$
$ Regards,
$
$ Adrian Edwards
$ Application Developer
$ Netimpact Online Publishing
$ http://www.netimpact.com.au
$
$
$ To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$ For additional commands, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$