Pretty please can someone amend this page
http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html on the website / xdocs in cvs

(I don't have CVS access otherwise I'd do it myself, however I'm happy to
learn how to do a diff if someone says they will apply it.)

Please change

For up to date information or more details please visit the Fop FAQ site.
The site uses Jyve to provide an
interactive FAQ: http://www.OWAL.co.uk:8090/

to this

For up to date information or more details please visit the Fop FAQ site.
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/cgi-bin/fopfaq.cgi
Any problems with the FAQ itself or new answers for the FAQ should be
mailed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
More general questions about FOP should be directed to one of the mailing
lists.

Alex