Hi Peter,

Well, it certainly is due to some kind of communication problem, and I
think it's largely my "fault" if fault there is. I have a really hard
time committing havf-finished bits of code, so no one's heard a peep
from me in a while. And I think the long BreakPoss design doc I
submitted in mid-March wasn't enough to indicate that I was working on
this idea, or perhaps that I was working on the inline aspect first.

At any rate, I'm certainly not averse to having some more structured
kind of communication about where to go from here be that a chat or just
some discussion on the list of where we are and where we should go. As I
mentioned, I'm going to dive in to his new stuff and study it carefully
today and tomorrow; I'll probably have some questions and remarks at
that point.

But I think Kerion's definitely the lead here; he's been a lot more
regular than I for some months now, and that probably will be true for a
couple months more at least (unfortunately for me, since I am frustrated
to be able to devote so little "quality" time to FOP, but c'est la
vie...).

Regards,
Karen