Hello -

I have an application that produces HTML as output. I used tidy to make the
HTML well-formed and added the XML header and renamed the file to
filename.xml from filename.html. I then use FOP to try and create a
filename.pdf file. I get a "/ by zero" exception. The problem is the
pageCount variable in the StreamRender class isn't get incremented. Since
it's initialized to zero, an Arithmetic exception is thrown when the log
tries to write out the average time it took to render each page. Since
XHTML is  XML, I would have expected this to work. Has anyone else come
across this issue/exception??

Thanks,
Chad

Chadford Hilton