This is great. Thanks, Enrico

Chadford Hilton
Web Integration
PNC Financial Services
v - 412-768-2395
e - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    enrico.schnep

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]            To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                         cc:

                    05/07/2002           Subject:     Re: Getting an error when using
an XHTML file??
                    11:36 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    fop-dev

Hello Chad,

I am programming html2fo. It is a converter which converts from HTML or
XHTML to XSL:FO. Primary goal is to generate a VALID XSL:FO file from
almost any
HTML file, but you will get better result with than without tidy.

It is avilable from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/html2fo

Regards
Enrico