Hi Ramana,

Thats a good idea.
Provided that the diagrams are easy to maintain and understand.

These diagrams could cover certain areas so that people can understand
them independantly and thin about how they work independantly.
Such as:
- renderers
showing the class structure, relationship with other parts, calling
processes

- fo tree
showing how it is constructed, its purpose

- layout managers
etc.

We now have a general structure in the redesigned code that is being
built upon to achieve the functionality and performance.

We haven't had success with UML in the past but that doesn't mean
anything.
If you feel this could be useful area to explore, go ahead.
The tools such as ArgoUML have improved and I just tried it out again.

Keiron.