Peter B. West wrote:

BALI: In Memoriam

In a pull model, as distinct from the peephole processing model
encouraged by SAX, this is easy, because you know where you are at all
times; e.g., whether you are within an fo:flow, or more specifically,
whether you are descending within an "out-of-line" formatting object. If
you are, then you know that any fo:footnote or fo:float you encounter is
illegal, and you can say why.
Well, I should admit I don't understand clearly how it works, but if you sure it's a better way to validate and wont overhead processing, I believe you :)
So, do we decide to go this way? Other opinions?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team