Thanks, Peter and Betrand, for your answers.

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 07:21:54 +0100 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Monday 04 November 2002 17:02, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> >. . .Does anyone have a good idea how to...
> > 2. enforce correct line endings?
>
> Using the commitinfo administrative file, scripts can be configured in CVS to
> run when a file is committed, at which point you could detect the problem.

I've heard suggestions like this being discussed in other projects. But
they were never installed. So, I guess it's really up to self-control.

> I'm not sure if it's worth the effort though. When such a problem is found,
> you could also study file revisions to find out who created the problem and
> tell people to fix their environment.

The person in question seems to have discovered the issue himself and
fixed it. I'm into some work on the maintenance branch anyway, so I'll
fix the files when I run into them.

Jeremias Maerki