Henrik Olsson wrote:

Sad to here that, I think that it should be considered while you design
and create functionality.
Real optimizations should take place only after careful measurements, which possible only when your stuff works, but you cannot design, prototype or implement with optimization in you mind. Of course, design should consider and allow optimizations to some degree, but above all it should be clear and robust.

Since the FOP are realy doing the job for me, just some prefomeance issue.
I believe there is a misunderstanding here, Keiron is talking about FOP1.0, which is under redesign nowadays and you - probably about maintenance branch, which is actually finished, frozen and therefore ready to optimizations, although the community decided not to scatter resources and concentrate on the trunk.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team