Peter B. West wrote:

I have debugging my FO tree building be running it against various example fo files. Of the three I have used so far, I have found problems with two.

./docs/examples/pagination/allregions.fo has the problem that I mentioned in an earlier past; the simple-page-master does not have region-body as the first region specified.
Hmmm, allregions.fo looks okay to me. Probably this stuff is also in tables/background.fo, this one really have
<fo:region-before extent="1cm"/>
<fo:region-body margin-top="1cm"/>
<fo:region-after extent="1.5cm"/>
btw, neither antenna nor XEP don't complain on it.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team