Response below.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Christian Geisert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Wed 11/27/2002 6:30 AM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: Still on for freeze deadline?

        >>Huh? Never heard of a Thanksgiving deadline.
        I don't even know when Thanksgiving is .. asking Google .. ah
        it's on the fourth Thursday in November (i.e. tomorrow).<<

        I could have sworn we'd set a deadline like that.  I'd check the archives, but
I'm out the door and off to work at the moment.

        >>My plan was to apply one last small patch later today and
        then ask for a freeze.
        As much as I would like to finish this release the patch
        should IMHO make it into this last maintenance release.<<

        Admittedly, my patch is tiny and probably only addresses bug #8778, so maybe
we can do without it.  I'll make a best effort to get it wrapped up today either way.

<<winmail.dat>>