Jeremias Maerki wrote:
From your original plan we still have to finish the documentation stuff,
Yes the documentation needs at least to be checked for old versions, errors etc. And it would be nice to document the ant task and new extensions.

right? Maybe we can also include the reorganized directory layout. But
I would rather do this after the release.

that will take another week or two, I guess. Especially because I'd like
to leave Jörg a chance to voice his opinion. Until then I will be able
to include my tutorial.
IMHO documentation changes (in contrast to code changes) are no problem
after the release candidate.

Christian