On Monday 13 January 2003 11:01, Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
> Bernd Brandstetter wrote:
> > feeling inspired by your's and Oleg's suggestions and also a little
> > bit bored this Sunday afternoon, I thought I'll take the chance and
> > improve my Gimping skills. Here's the result :-)
>
> Not bad. Something like this I meant. But (sorry for being critical,
> it's art, not coding :): why it's sitting back to us.

No problem :-)
This was in no way meant to be a serious proposal for the logo.

I've also created one with a parrot sitting with it's front to us.
However, I found this one with it's impish look back over the shoulder much
nicer.

> F and P are too simple.

Maybe. But IMHO the letters "FOP" should be easily readable and the whole
logo shouldn't be too overloaded with additional stuff.

> And I'm not sure about scalability - e.g. how it'll look 3cmX2cm?

A vector graphic (preferrably SVG) would of course be better. However, I
couldn't find a good-looking vectorized parrot clipart.

Regards,
Bernd