Hi Peter

On 25.01.2003 03:30:19 Peter B. West wrote:
<snip/>
> This is my first attempt at javascript, and I had naively hoped that the
> browser differences had been eliminated.  I will separately post the
> current javascript and seek advice on how to browser-proof it.

How about using a popup window instead of the frames approach?
(Disclaimer: Don't know a lot about HTML/JavaScript and such)

> The more immediate problem is that I can't get the website to update
> correctly.  I have done an update, the necessary adds and the commit on
> the site; cvs status tells me that the files are all up-to-date, yet
> when I do an update on the site itself, I get a Not Found when I try to
> access the fop/design/alt.design/properties/index.html.  Does anyone
> have any idea what might be going on?

I have tried to figure it out, but no luck here either. CVS looks ok.
Everything works locally. I can only imagine that something went wrong
with the synchronization of icarus and daedalus.

Jeremias Maerki