Jeremias Maerki wrote:
On 01.02.2003 00:16:30 Peter B. West wrote:

Should we reserve a directory on the web site for storing diagrams which find their way into the Wiki?

+0. The other possibility is to put it in the public_html folder of your
cvs.apache.org account.
Even though I don't have any appropriate tools for such at the moment, I should like the diagrams to be editable to the same extent as the text. I don't comprehend design discussions without diagrams. In order to do this, we need somewhere accessible, not necessarily on the web-site, to drop these things. Can they be fitted within the Wiki structure?

Peter B. West [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"