From: Patrick C. Lankswert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 10:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Encryption

To all that may concern,

Here it is... PDF encryption. Unfortunately, I seem to be lame when it comes
to cvs. When I generate the unified using WinCVS's "cvs diff -uN", it does
not include the file PDFEncryption.java. I have included it as a second
attachment. It belongs in src/org/apache/fop/pdf.

Send me all of your nice and nasty comments and I'll make any adjustments
necessary.

Enjoy,

Pat Lankswert