Thanks for bringing it up again. It forgot that in the pile of work
these license problems generate. I'm sorry. I've updated the Wiki page
accordingly.
I've submitted some questions today concerning license issues. As soon
as I get the answers I'm going to contact you so we can finally readd
your file. Thanks for your patience!

On 06.03.2003 15:54:08 jaccoud wrote:

> >> other issues:
> >> -pt.xml iseems ok and can be put back?
> >[Jeremias Maaerki]
> >No, it isn't IMO. It forbids commercial usage which is not forbidden by
> >FOP's license. We cannot guarantee that the file is indirectly used for
> >commercial purposes. I could be wrong. I'll ask on on licensing.
>
> I already discussed this with Herr Pietschmann and agreed to donate the
> file to the ASF, provided the credits and bilingual comments are preserved.
> As I said the previous license was there because of my laziness, I just
> copied the old one...
> However, because no one seemed to agree how to insert the licence in the
> file (short or long). It seems it is already in the codebase, and you my
> apply the appropriate licence in the way you find appropriate. I can send
> another copy if needed.
> I am happy to provide Portuguese-parliant users with a appropriate file,
> even though this is a very small contribution.

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki