I think #27 should be eliminated, because it violates the copyright of a
drawing by Mauritius C. Escher, see his official site:
      http://www.mcescher.com/Gallery/gallery-back.html
I like the "Drawing Hands" litograph a lot (it represents reflection), but
I do not think it should (or can) be used this way in a logo.
Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral
Petrobrás (http://www.petrobras.com.br)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice: +55 21 2534-3485
fax: +55 21 2534-1809
The first step towards madness is to think oneself wise.--Fernando De Rojas

                      Oleg Tkachenko

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Para:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Assunto:  logo contest

                      13/03/2003 15:10

                      Favor responder a

                      fop-dev

Hello!

So, we've got 28 logos [1] submitted. Now lets pick out the winner somehow.
Comments?

[1] http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/714566
--
Oleg Tkachenko