Peter B. West wrote:
Let's do some elimination rounds. Everyone pick a small number of favourites, say 3. Eliminate anything that doesn't get 2 votes. Do the same, specifying 2 favourites. Eliminate. Then vote for 1 logo. Most votes wins. In the event of a tie, there's a run-off for the winner.

My favourite is #7 By Tobias Muller, actually not the logo itself but
I like the idea with the feather and the inkstand (? - dict.tu-chemnitz.de tells me this is the translation for Tintenfass)

My second favourite #26 By Michael Schnuerle.

Christian