Victor, since one of my choices was also #7 with a dislike of the font i decided to post a revised version.
-Scott

At 1:58 PM -0700 3/14/03, Victor Mote wrote:

If the question is how the winner should be picked, I don't know. As far as
the logo itself goes, here are my favorites (in order):

1. #7 (Tobias Muller, fountain pen feather). This is my favorite concept.
With hi-tech names & logos both, you want to go one of two directions --
either be explicitly hi-tech, or something so classic that it will never be
outdated. I generally prefer the latter, and the feather & fountain pen work
well. I think if the text and typeface were tweaked quite a bit, this would
be great. The lowercase type used in #10 looks much less imposing, and the
typeface (is that Minion?) is much better. I would like to see us ask Tobias
for some other versions with other typeface/color combinations.

--

Scott Hofmann | [EMAIL PROTECTED]